Friday 10 February 2012

My First HDB in Punggol after 3 Years!

Had a bid in 2008 with my fiancee for a BTO Punggol flat after noticing that we will only make some dough with a BTO than a resale and of course the only down point was the inflexibility of selling it only after 5 years unlike a condo. 

A 4-Room flat standard layout at Punggol with 93 square-meter and I do like the overall layout because its not too difficult to come up with a design and theme for my nest. The only regret that I had was to heed the advice of the sales person and use CPF money to lay the ceramic tiles, timber skirting and HDB approved 3 room door.



Since the keys are here, whats done is done and I have to make a swift decision on whether i want to keep these ceramic tiles or to overlay them with homogeneous tiles which will cost me approx another $5500-$7000 depending on tiles quality i am looking at.

Looking at the carpentry work i am expecting from my contractor's quotation, I am certain that $35k will be reached (excluding electrical points + install, Cove + downlight, Curtain, wallpaper and tiles) so it will just be a matter of which contractor is able to give me the confidence, space planning and competitive pricing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More