Friday 10 February 2012

6 Modern Industrial Nordic Furniture Flagship Store

I was out hunting a few furniture shops offering modern/industrial and nordic look. Six furniture stores to visit when you have a concept like this in the future.



1. AIR



I was at their flagship store and very spacious and many past red dot awards furniture showcase from Plank living. Managed to see a "Camp walnut coffee table" and at $630 only! AIR was having their Storewide 50% sales and it was really well within our pockets as Camp Coffee table is usually at $1000+ and its a steal for now!

2. Space
While Space furniture does many designers items and their prices do not come cheap, my eyes lit up when i contacted Ian and he adviced me that Louis Poulsen PH 5 Lamp are going at 20% less for year end sales and that caught me in a dilemma of getting 2 pieces but since I have bought my LP Snowball Kugel, i guess I will give that idea up for now, anyway every year is a sales year!

3. Grafunkt
Retro and classic furniture, while it did not give me any feeling of wanting to get any items but it gives me a better perspective of what i will be looking for if i am on a retro theme for my next home.

4. Lush-Lush
Modern and classic inspired furniture, their showroom on level 2 & 3 promises to wow you with many quality inspired designers furniture at affordable price to the mass consumers.

5. Comfort Design
Modern inspired furniture can be found in this three storey building and the range of products is HUGE. Its affordable and less taxing to your wallet.

6. Style Nordic
My heart was set to get the Design Stockholm Work Industrial Lamp and my heart sank when they told me its sold out and will not be imported to Singapore again! I asked for a rough quote if they were to ship, they told me about $600 for 2 silver ones. I left and made my research and ordered online myself instead since I know i just need a parcel forwarder to a US address and their to Singapore, in the end it only cost me SGD$210 for one lamp and I am so happy with my purchase!


At the end of the day, KIV a few items from AIR,Comfort Designs, Lush-Lush for my Coffee table, Chairs and Dining table.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More