Friday 10 February 2012

Matching Netural Colours for my Grey/ Champagne Sofa Theme

I like my cosy home to be in netural color and decided to purchase a Grey/Champagne L Sofa with high back which is more suited for Asian as compared to the european sofa that are low back and I am not a fan of those.

The Nippon and Dulux Paint Catalogue did inspire me on a few colors which can give me the cool and netural theme for my living room and blend my grey sofa well. These are just some of the designs I found which suits my thoughts and concept.

A few things that I might get to softer the look is a carpet and maybe a floor lamp with warm white lights. My Coffee table is still in the hunt and hopefully I can find one I really like in my next shopping spree!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More